Creator Partnerships Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Creator Partnerships team, keeping the team organized and tackling special projects to drive brand partnerships for our creators. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with both Creator and Brand divisions.
The Creator Partnerships Coordinator will learn all facets of influencer marketing and see what it takes to build a meaningful brand business for the creators we manage. The Coordinator will receive hands on experience in nearly every step of the process, from crafting pitch materials to executing brand campaigns with our creators.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of brand marketing, all social platforms, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of professional success to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do and excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Support Creator Partnerships and leadership on a variety of brand campaigns and sales initiatives with Creators
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Fullscreen creators, becoming the go-to expert on all things creator for various teams across the company
- Cultivate solid relationships with creators and talent representative
- Update creator information and marketing materials in internal systems accurately
- Support Creator team to coordinate and manage campaign assets for assigned campaigns through activation life-cycle:
- ○ Serve as point of contact to help manage creator deliverables and brand client approvals
- ○ Develop and manage production timelines
- ○ Handle invoices and facilitate payments with internal departments
- ○ Update internal tracking systems flawlessly
- May be asked to oversee executive assistant tasks for department lead including travel arrangements, meeting scheduling, etc.
- 1-2+ years of related experience in digital media, entertainment, marketing or advertising industry
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Positive attitude and strong collaborator
- Driven self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Excellence in Keynote and Excel
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.