Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Video Editor who will use Premiere and After Effects to create content on various social media platforms.
You will edit raw footage from original productions, re-cut assets delivered from our clients, and add visual flair with motion graphics for high profile brands. Additionally, you’ll customize content to platform specifications and conduct regular research about evolving video specifications. Example projects include: mashups, trailers, end screen creation, and interactive quizzes.
The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of thinking outside-the-box and demonstrated aesthetic and technical skill, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This a contract position and is projected to be 12 weeks in length.
- Create motion end cards, supercuts/mashups, quizzes, and promos
- Address all client notes and edits throughout the approval process
- Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications
- Maintain proper file structure and naming conventions allowing for future edits
- Expert in Premiere and After Effects
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
- Ability to quickly shift gears between ideation and creation
- Experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience with social media advertising
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.