Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for a seasonal customer-oriented rock star for our Austin and/or Los Angeles offices!
What does a Rooster Teeth (RT) Seasonal Customer Service Representative do?
As a RT Seasonal Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with both accuracy and efficiency.
You are patient, empathetic, and genuinely excited to help customers! You're a self-starter that effectively communicates. You can put yourself in your customer’s shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving also comes naturally to you. If the solution isn't obvious, you dig for it. You're confident at troubleshooting and investigating issues.
- Manage large amounts of chats and emails
- Assist with billing issues
- Update customer account information
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information about the Rooster Teeth Brand
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve issues from the Rooster Teeth Store and be the ultimate eyes and ears of the company for Store Issues
- Mainlining a ticket KPI's as set by Management
- Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Identifying issues within both the store and the site
- Identifying areas for process improvement
- Able to work a minimum of 30-days but no more than 180-days between the months of October – February (may include weekends and overtime)
- Min of 2 years of experience with online retail support
- Min of 2 years of additional CSR support
- Experience working remotely preferred
- Min of a High School diploma
- Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
- Previous Zendesk experience is a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!