Assistant Video Editor
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Assistant Editor who will use Premiere to create content on various social media platforms. Experience with Avid Media Composer is a plus.
You will edit clips for social platforms, and QC media before upload. Additionally, you’ll customize content to platform specifications. Example projects include: cutdowns, creating animated GIFs, adding subtitles.
The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and be confident in client communication. The candidate would also have a proven track record of technical skill, in order to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This a contract position and is projected to be 12 weeks in length.
- Create social cutdowns, QC media, create animated GIFs
- Address all client notes and edits throughout the approval process
- Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications
- Expert in Premiere and After Effects
- Experience with Avid Media Composer
- Must demonstrate technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
- Ability to quickly shift gears between ideation and creation
- Experience with Photoshop, adding subtitles from SRT files
- Previous experience with social media advertising
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.