Brand Group – Creative and Production
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director for our Atlanta office, who is a master of digital design, creative concepting, and social media; comfortable both overseeing the creative process and a creative team, and being able to guide the creative and design philosophy for all projects and clients. You will join a growing, fast-paced team and generate strategies that create joy and real results for your brand. This role is ideal for an innovative leader and creative thinker who is passionate about social media.
- Serve as creative lead for all campaigns and projects: strategy, execution and long-term planning around innovation for each client.
- Drive overall campaign strategy and creative with a holistic approach, finding the magic middle where design, copy, and original content all meet.
- Establishes overall creative direction and tone for a given campaign by setting guidelines for art, copy, messaging, and engagement.
- Ensure messaging and copy are on-tone with larger campaign goals.
- Directs the overall vision for what is being created (and why).
- Oversee creation of all outgoing presentations and proposals, including pricing plans, RFP responses, pitches and more.
- Drive the spirit of collaboration and innovation, inspire and encourage the Account and Creative teams to try new things.
- Communicate and inspire the client with creative strategy around key events: kick-offs, renewals, activations
- Oversee the Creative team, including Copywriters, Creative Producers, Photographers and Production team relationship.
- Manage, coach, and mentor your internal Creative team, with a focus on providing opportunities for your direct reports to learn and grow.
- As needed, decide and give final approval for content that gets sent to the client.
- 7+ years of hands-on design experience with a solid digital portfolio
- At least 2 years experience in creative direction and leading a creative team, preferably for social media
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Experience working for established brands
- Mastery of Social Media industry best practices and thorough understanding of design related to each of the main Social Media platforms and the social platforms we love
- Someone with a strong personal design aesthetic, attention to detail, and the ability to conceptualize and execute many different design styles to fit various genres
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.