Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
The Strategy & Insights team at Fullscreen is looking for a business-savvy, brand-focused and extremely creative individual to work in the LA office as part of a new team working on a large-scale strategic partnership with a large CPG company. We are looking for an experienced strategist who will be responsible for leading and formulating the digital and social Strategy on a cross-functional retained team. The ideal candidate will be able to be a close partner to the Creative Director, delivering actionable and inspiring briefs and also a strong partner to the Client Engagement team to assist in client growth. You will work collaboratively with the broader team to design the programming strategy and communication ecosystem across all major social platforms. Essentially, we need you to be a thinker. You’ll do a ton of research, identify insights, stir in some trend forecasting, add heaping helpings of business and industry analysis, sprinkle with cultural anthropology, and get comfortable explaining what you’ve learned to our creative and client teams through crystal-clear briefs, presentations, and strategic analysis.
This position will be responsible for uncovering insights and developing the strategy that drives the creative, content distribution and paid media/influencers campaigns. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker, loves understanding an audience beyond surface level, can transform their research into key insights that solve brand challenges, can build cohesive and clear presentations, considers themselves an excelled collaborator and confident interfacing with individuals of all levels, both internally and externally.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and market landscape, with ability to provide detail and perspective through rigorous, fact-based analysis
- Ability to plan, develop, and deliver robust and cohesive engagement plans and channel strategy informing social channel focus, creative and programming cadence, social media activation, influencer marketing, and paid media.
- Perform competitive analysis, audience analysis, and develop a strong understanding of brand positioning to articulate go-forward marketing strategy
- Work collaboratively with other strategists, data analysts, creatives, client service leads, and other colleagues to inspire and create the best work for clients and pitches
- Assemble strategic insights into presentation materials for mid and senior level clients
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Develop brand strategy and a distinctive brand voice for our clients
- Strong understanding of measurement frameworks and ability to work with analyst to formulate a cohesive cross-channel performance analysis for clients
- Work with clients, designers, developers, and creative director to establish creative and business objectives, strategies, tactics, and executions
- Consult and contribute to primary research efforts both quantitative and qualitativeAbility to lead internal and client-facing workshops including workshop design, materials development, and facilitation.
- Think analytically, critically and logically to help teams develop simple, integrated and elegant approaches to complex brand issues
- 4+ yearsexperience as a marketing or social media strategist
- Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Background in creating strategy for multi-platform digital content experiences
- Record of leading projects, campaigns, and brand experiences with measurable results
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Must be a self-starterHigh energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
- Stellar MS Excel, Keynote, and PowerPoint skills
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.