Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
Come build the future of entertainment with us. Here at Fullscreen, we aim to do something different and better, that touches and enhances the lives of young people through a combination of entertaining video content and social connectivity.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter who will be responsible for the full cycle of the recruiting process (finding, filtering, qualifying, presenting, consulting with Hiring Managers, Offer/Negotiation). He or she will also utilize creative and outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target candidates via Boolean search strings, social media, and other creative techniques. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of successful full-cycle recruiting to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The Contract Recruiter will work closely with our recruiting / HR team, as well as with Hiring Managers.
- Proactively build and own a sourcing pipeline of diverse talent related to current openings and potential new business initiatives
- Partner closely with various teams in a highly-consultative and proactive manner to ensure all hiring gaps are closed
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job sites
- Utilize networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent pipeline for hires and interim staffing solutions
- Screen candidates for interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- Proven results in past roles
- Extremely organized when it comes to both information and time management
- A knack for details and for prioritizing responsibilities—essential when you’re working on roles across numerous skillsets simultaneously
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to interface with senior hiring leaders
- Full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced agency environment: from initial reach-out through negotiations and offer stages
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.