Senior Designer, Creator Marketing
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen is the leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world's top talent, digital influencers, advertisers and brands, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Austin and Nashville. This role is based in our sunny Silicon Beach office in Playa Vista and supports the marketing initiatives of Fullscreen's Creator team. The Creator team is responsible for all things talent / creator related, including talent management, multi-platform (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and more) content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products and a consumer-facing tech platform that helps our clients monetize and create meaningful relationships with their fans. Our clients include the world's top social-first stars from a wide range of verticals (gaming, film, lifestyle, music, family, fashion & beauty and more), as well as music and sports superstars. Fullscreen is part Otter Media's global digital media portfolio, which includes Rooster Teeth, Hello Sunshine, Crunchyroll, Gunpowder & Sky and VRV.
About the Role
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and diligent designer with 5+ years experience working in digital media. Experience supporting teams that work with traditional and/or digital talent a major plus. The right candidate has a strong artistic / creative vision and is a pro-active, problem-solving doer that is comfortable managing their day-to-day work and gets things done without the need for micro-management. The best candidates are those who can step back and see the "big picture" as to how their role supports the larger business objectives of the team and company. Those who thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly-changing objectives and multiple stakeholders will be the best fit. Other characteristics of a successful candidate are responsiveness, unwavering attention to detail, excellence in work product in the face of tight deadlines and a team-focused, positive attitude. We value an idea generator, not a passive order taker.
The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing for the Creator team, and also work closely with other leaders. You will be responsible for setting the visual aesthetic / look and feel / tone for marketing assets, and conceptualizing and executing graphics across a wide array of unique clients and projects. Background in experiential design a plus.
- Develop assets for use across all social media platforms and client-facing communications (custom YouTube channel banners for clients, client "milestone" achievements, digital newsletters and more), working closely with the Community Manager and other team members to identify design assets needed to support the overall social media strategy
- Collaborate with Fullscreen's largest creators and their managers on developing their personal brand and execute related design assets
- Work with team leaders to develop creative, high-impact marketing collateral (brochures, one-sheets, pitch materials for talent signing targets and brands, promotional materials for industry events like VidCon and more)
- Provide design support to executives on internal / business presentations (expert proficiency in Google Presentations and Keynote). Ability to "translate" complex business concepts into easy-to-understand visual depictions a must.
- Develop creative concept for branded promotional items in collaboration with other team members
- Assist on design and concept for talent and industry events
- Ensure all internal and external marketing materials conform to style and brand guide
- Efficiently manage projects using tools like Basecamp
- Communicate with team members to clarify needs, provide status updates, manage revisions and finalize deliverables on deadline
- Select and manage day-to-day work of one design intern per academic quarter to assist on entry-level design projects
- Be a positive addition to team and company culture
- Seek opportunities to grown and learn new skills, particularly in areas of design that support team and company initiatives and strategy
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Friday
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.