Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing- Key Account
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Marketing and PR
Fullscreen is seeking a highly motivated and extremely creative individual to work in our LA office.
This position will be responsible for influencer marketing strategy, packaging and execution for a strategic partnership between Fullscreen and a key Toys/Kids account.
This individual will lead brand partnerships across the full life of a campaign, architecting content recommendations that are deeply rooted in insights, building materials, leveraging all Fullscreen content solutions, and executing content to deliver on this key account’s core marketing objectives.You must understand how to work directly with influencers/managers to negotiate deals and manage the execution process in collaboration with production.
In this role, the candidate will report into the Director of Integrated Marketing Activations and will play a dual role as both a strategic content expert and activations lead.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for content creation, knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate mustunderstand how to develop and position content marketing and sponsorship opportunities in-line with brand strategies, must be confident interfacing with individuals of all levels (both internally and externally), will lead internal brainstorms and work in a fast-paced environment that often involves juggling multiple priorities. The candidate must have a proven track record of activating integrated campaigns, be detailed oriented and have a deep knowledge of social channels, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencer.
● Business lead for all Influencer Marketing efforts for this key account, working in close partnership with Account Director
● Develop custom marketing ideas in response to Product Priorities and RFPs for this key account using innovative digital solutions and leveraging the suite of Fullscreen capabilities
● Work and align with internal stakeholders to ensure successful campaign development and execution
● Participate and lead brainstorming sessions with sales, creative, and account management teams to build client solutions for this key account Influencer efforts
● Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Fullscreen talent, Fullscreen audiences, and the company's media, O&O and social product offerings
● Partner with Fullscreen talent to create ground-breaking custom content programming
● Build relationships with talent and talent management in effort to negotiate and execute seamless business on behalf of this key account
● Manage content which supports the creation and overall maintenance of sponsored digital content for this key account
● Lead campaigns through activation life-cycle
● Partner with and support Account Management, Production and Talent teams in program development and execution
● Take responsibility for project timelines and program deadlines
● Ensure that all projects are executed within or under budget
● Manage talent and vendors on assigned projects
● Initiate and lead internal and agency/client status meetings
● Track overall campaign performance (video views, social reach, QC), and leverage performance data to inform optimization and/or future strategic planning.
● Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
● 6+ years experience in branded content
● 2+ years working in the influencer space or with influencer / social talent
● Stellar client management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
● Strong content/creative development experience
● Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
● Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
● Excellent writing and presentation skills - both in structure and content
● Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
● History of developing and maintaining production schedules and assets
● Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
● Must be a self-starter and a strong problem solver
● Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
PERKS + BENEFITS:
● Flexible dress code
● Kitchen stocked with snacks
● Pet Insurance
● Catered lunches on Fridays
● Health, dental, and vision benefits
● 401(k) with a company match
● Generous paid time off each year
● Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Mediais a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.