Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Client Services
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is passionate about creating engaging audience-first social content, delivering innovative ‘big ideas’ for campaigns and developing strong teams.
This Account Manager will join a growing, fast-paced team and be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns. He/She must liaise between clients and internal designers, copywriters, and strategists to ensure quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of an overall social campaign.
Candidates must have experience working in social media, specifically in generating unique creative concepts to support marketing objectives for clients. He/She must understand the nuances of social platforms and know what it means to create shareable content. Experience working directly with studios/networks/talent is a plus.
- Full-time (40+ hours/week)
- Remote flexible (Will need to be in the Playa Vista + client offices from time to time)
- Responsible for the overall success of campaigns, collaborating with internal resources and client to ensure campaign success
- Represent Fullscreen as primary point of contact to client(s)
- Manage team: assign and monitor workload of each team member and collaborate with all team members (designers, animators, editors, strategists, creative producers, etc)
- Lead day to day creative operations of campaign through team delegation, communication and deadline organization
- Manage day-to-day campaign content calendars for all assigned projects, including copywriting and using social best practices to identify ideal posting times and cadence
- Monitor and report on daily/weekly/monthly social campaign highs and lows and identify learnings and opportunities to improve
- Lead and execute live coverage as needed, including some necessary night, weekend and holiday needs
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your day to day work: this is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to advertising, entertainment, social media, team management and marketing strategy
- Required: Bachelor’s degree; marketing, advertising, business, or communications related
- Required: Minimum 3 years social media experience
- Required: Team management experience
- Required: A passion for entertainment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to project manage several projects at one time. Management will include timelines, creative briefs, production, etc. Must be adaptable in fast-paced environment.
- Confident speaker on the phone and in the room; able and excited to own and grow client relationships
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level ideas
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to take projects to completion
- Ability to think big with impeccable attention to detail and planning
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and willingness to work closely with many team members across Fullscreen to complete tasks and initiatives
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and tools
- Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
- Possess a strong eye for design/copy and communicate creative direction to designers & copywriters
- Strong deck development skills including high proficiency in Keynote
- Experience working directly with entertainment clients (studios, networks, talent, etc)
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.