Senior Strategist - Digital/Social Video
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a highly motivated and intelligent Senior Strategist to oversee channel management and channel optimization across our client's social video accounts.
As the Senior Strategist, you will be responsible for creating audience development and programming strategies for social video on YouTube and Facebook. You'll oversee a team of Strategists and Coordinators and collaborate cross-functionally with our Sales, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media, and Social Media teams to meet our client’s audience, marketing, and revenue goals.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, live action and animated digital entertainment, and the world of social media. You must also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Supervise a team of strategists, associate strategists, and vendors to provide excellent customer service
- Develop and execute advanced content, distribution, and optimization strategies to maximize impact of client video
- Manage daily programming and brand building for major Kids Entertainment and Brand clients
- Build brand audience and reach on social video platforms
- Create and present compelling, data-rich decks to educate and persuade clients
- Manage execution of optimization and best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to industry trends, platform trends, and competitive positioning
- Work closely with Sales, Integrated Marketing, Paid Media and Social Media teams to recommend and execute cross-functional campaigns
- Collaborate with and support teammates to improve workflow, approach, process and growth
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience in online video, social media, or digital agency
- Account Management experience
- The ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online video, specifically YouTube
- Interest and experience with Kids Content is not necessary, but would be nice to have
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.