Coordinator, Integrated Marketing (Austin Based Position)
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen and Rooster Teeth are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual who is
interested in starting a career in branded content and influencer marketing. The Integrated
Marketing Coordinator will work with Fullscreen Austin’s (aka Rooster Teeth) Integrated
Marketing team, supporting the strategic development of custom content programs for both
Rooster Teeth and the larger gaming vertical within Fullscreen. The ideal candidate is curious
about the world of influencer marketing, well versed in social media, passionate about gaming,
informed about the shifting media landscape, a strategic thinker, a self-starter, highly organized
and dreams about making cutting edge marketing campaigns.
This is not an on-camera position at Rooster Teeth. Ideal candidate must be able to work
professionally around Rooster Teeth and larger YouTube talent.
- Develop a working understanding of client objectives and goals, guidelines and strategies
- and understands how that translates into Rooster Teeth’s formats, personalities, and
- · Support in the development of custom content programs through research, building
- presentation collateral and a deep knowledge of Rooster Teeth, Fullscreen, and the latest
- integrated marketing trends.
- · Work closely with Fullscreen’s Integrated Marketing Team and Rooster Teeth’s Marketing
- group to develop in-bound program response/materials
- · Assist in the creation and maintenance of talent marketing materials and pricing
- documents for Rooster Teeth shows and Fullscreen’s gaming talent
- · Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Rooster Teeth’s capabilities, internal
- stakeholders, and Fullscreen’s media and social offerings
- · Collaborate with Rooster Teeth Department heads (Events, Gaming, Broadcast etc) to stay
- ahead of major programming initiatives and think proactively about how brands can integrate
- into them.
- · Stay informed with respect to industry, direct competitor activities, and emerging
- · Responsible for tracking outgoing Rooster Teeth & Gaming pitches and monitoring
- progress in the marketplace
- Creative and able to translate a big idea into action steps, deliverables, and language that
- is easy for clients to understand.
- · Driven, self-starter and resourceful
- · Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment
- · Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail
- · Experience in PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel
- · Strong internet research skills, writing, and editing
- · Passion for and deep knowledge of the social web including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook,
- Instagram, Snapchat, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers.