Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for an accounting specialist who will be responsible for working closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller on the day to day payroll, employee expenses, month-end closing process along with various ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of general accounting/financial reporting experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who possesses a “roll up the sleeves attitude” and a “hands-on” style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Responsible for hands-on day-to-day accounting activities around Payroll, employee expenses, reimbursements, etc.
- Communicate with employees regarding payroll inquiries and employee expenses
- Prepare and book journal entries, prepare account reconciliations and account analyses
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Perform other accounting duties and special projects as assigned
- 1-3+ years of general accounting/financial reporting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Good communication, written and oral skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work closely and learn within a team environment
- Must show accountability, be customer service focused and a team player
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.