Director of Business Development
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are seeking a Director of Business Development for Fullscreen’s social agency division. Fullscreen is a social-first marketing group focused on helping brands connect with their audience in a world where media consumption habits are shifting at a rapid rate. We believe this requires a fresh approach to marketing -- one that puts the audience first.
We have an award-winning set of capabilities in social media marketing, influencer marketing, video, branded entertainment, production, and paid distribution. Creating work for clients like AT&T, Coca-Cola, Pulte Homes,, 21st Century Fox, Mattel, Mary Kay, Netflix and Timberland.
Our ideal candidate is a social media obsessed professional who has proven pipeline business development experience for creative agencies. You are an outgoing connector, opportunity hunter, convincing presenter and can both lead and support pitches to win business with brands.
- Responsible for prospecting and pitching new business opportunities with the support of the Business Strategy and Development team as well as the Atlanta account, strategy and creative teams
- Identify new business opportunities with brands in need of social media strategy, creative and digital content support
- Proactively initiate conversations with marketing and media teams and secure introductory meetings (3-5 qualified meetings per month)
- Persuasively communicate Fullscreen’s agency service offerings and unique value-proposition to brands marketers via email, phone, in-person meetings/presentations, and industry events
- Research, track and communicate key industry trends, analysis and actionable insights to drive the Marketing, Business Development and Product teams to best assess partnership growth opportunities
- Utilize existing marketing assets as well as support the development of new business presentations, case studies and RFPs for prospecting
- Work with cross-functional teams and senior leadership to partner on new business opportunities inside the Fullscreen network
- Record and report on prospecting and pitching activities
- Represent Fullscreen with the highest level of integrity
- Meet or exceed monthly goals for new meetings arranged and new business pipeline
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Entrepreneurial spirit, insatiable curiosity and an established track record of hard work and dedication to results
- 5+ years of social media business development and/or sales to marketing executives
- Creative agency, client side social or social platform experience
- Social media enthusiast
- Strong communicator and team player
- Direct to brand relationships
- Customer-focused thinker with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Willingness to entertain clients
- Strong references
- Understands and loves social marketing - embraces the challenge of helping brands develop social strategy
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
McBeard is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.