Art Director (Atlanta or NY)
Brand Group – Creative and Production
We are looking for a visual mastermind. A conceptual art director who is a designer at heart. Someone who knows that every pixel has its place, every font has a personality, every color tells a story, and every client presents a creative opportunity. Someone who has a larger than life creative vision, plays well with others, impresses clients and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. Sound like you? Please keep reading!
You will be responsible for creating conceptual spaces and visual solutions to creative challenges for new and existing clients. You should know social and digital inside and out and be prepared to create, sell, and execute multi-channel, industry leading creative concepts. You also have an impressive and comprehensive online portfolio that proves your thinking for multiple touch points and executions.
- Contribute from concept to design development
- Create high level conceptual ideas that are on strategy
- Create mood boards, brand guidelines, design elements, photography, comps, storyboards, graphic concepts, (animation knowledge is a plus), and final deliverables across multiple platforms
- Original design and artwork for logos, page layouts, photoshop comps, presentation decks, infographics, UI’s, key visuals, etc.
- Work closely with Creative Director to come up with campaign solutions for new business opportunities
- Shares expert knowledge of industry, consumer, and competitive landscape to inform insightful ideas.
- Can root big ideas in human truth and strategic insight
- Works closely with writers, creative department, production teams, and vendors
- Practice an understanding for a wide variety of creative vision for our clients
- Actively contribute to company culture and create an environment that is collaborative, dependable, insightful, innovative, memorable, passionate, diverse, and intentional
- Strong portfolio that shows conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5-7 years of art direction and design work at an advertising agency or high-profile brand
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to persuasively explain and sell creative ideas within the agency and directly to clients
- Strategic thinking, ability to support creative brief development, contribute and lead brainstorms
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously
- Strong ability to self-manage and prioritize work in a remote work style
- Uses feedback to improve the final outcome
- Mastery of all design tools and platforms (Adobe Creative Suite, Expert knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Knowledge and awareness of social and mobile platforms, HTML, and emerging technology
- Understanding of user experience and social and digital content strategy/creation
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.