Social Media Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a motivated and highly intelligent Social Media Manager to execute exceptional copywriting, programming and content strategy across the social channels of our top tier public figure talent. You will work on a small digital team responsible for the management and development of digital content for high profile talent by creating and maintaining an editorial and promotional calendar, and identifying opportunities for growth, engagement and viewership. This person must be an idea machine and creative copywriter who relies on data to drive their efforts. We’re searching for a highly motivated individual with experience and understanding of talent management, cultural conversation, and entertainment trends. This is a temp position, with the possibility of transition into full-time.
- Maintain a keen editor’s eye with copy and creative
- Strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling mistakes
- Responsible for curating, organizing, and filing all assets received from the client
- Stay on-the-pulse with social media trends and recommend the best use of each platform where appropriate
- Oversee the creation of reports for clients (both ad-hoc and scheduled), with a special degree of attention paid to the analysis of data and strategic suggestions based on their findings
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years of experience working directly with client(s) on social media management -- bonus points if work is for a major influencer or celebrity
- Expertise on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to executionStrong understanding of copywriting and social media
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to social media platform changes
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on FridaysHealth, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.