Social Insights Analyst
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
Fullscreen is seeking a Social Insights Analyst to manage all listening, reporting, and insights analysis for organic and paid social media content for various clients. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years previous experience at a social media or digital marketing agency and can be confident in their ability to translate daily/weekly analytics on social media platforms into true insights for a social media team.
You must feel at home with spreadsheets and see the stories within the data. You know that numbers matter. You’re obsessed with social media and enjoy learning what truly works. You must possess the ability to create visually clear presentations, combining data with content snapshots.
This position will be responsible for monitoring established platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, Snapchat) and emerging platform behavior across a variety of brand accounts. You must be comfortable in conveying social media analytics and learnings in verbal and written settings.
- Work with client to identify valuable metrics, KPIs, and social media benchmarks; provide metrics that matter, in context
- Work directly with media planners and the account management team to track and measure promoted posts and campaigns
- Develop data-driven creative insights and collaborate with the account and creative teams to provide ever-evolving strategy
- Work with the client to develop custom reports according to the project
- Conduct targeting and optimization data analysis to drive performance
- Create and provide daily and weekly reports, “end of campaign” reports, and ad-hoc sentiment and performance reports surrounding key initiatives
- Create and maintain trackers and social listening monitors
- Participate in weekly calls with brand, client, and other vendors
- Elevate high-performing content or sentiment to team for ad promotion
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in social media analytics/reporting
- Strong research analyst and data background
- Experience reporting on organic and paid social media performance
- Experience with ad hoc or post mortem reports
- Ability to uncover and communicate key social media insights
- Required Proficiency in the following: Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote Google Drive, DropboxNative.
- Required Proficiency in the following: Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Tumblr Analytics, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads
Bonus Points If
- Preferred Proficiency in (some of) the following tools: Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite, SimplyMeasured, UnionMetrics, Sysomos, Curalate, Netbase, Converseon, Expion, TweetReach
- Experience planning or executing paid media initiatives
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.