Front End Software Engineer
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
We are looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer who will be responsible for building well-designed applications with modern tools and best practices. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of development experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. We build awesome tools for online video creators, and we’re an enthusiastic, passionate group who value learning and mentorship.
- Build rich client-side applications talking to a Ruby on Rails backend.
- Work with our product and design teams to tackle tough user interface problems.
- A passion to learn your craft and share that knowledge with your peers.
- Experience with CSS at scale, responsive design, and frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience with an MVC framework like Angular, Ember, or Maria.
- Experience with React and ReduxStrong thoughts about code organization and solutions like AMD modules or CommonJS.
- Experience working with product managers and interactive designers.
Bonus Points If:
- You have front-end code to showcase on your GitHub account.
- You have published NPM or Bower modules.
- You have worked with more than one MV* framework and can give pros/cons of each.
- You have spent time hacking with Ruby on Rails.
- You have experience with object oriented CSS.
- You have design skills (illustration, user interface, typography, animation, …)
- Paul Irish or Nicole Sullivan follow you on Twitter.
Perks + Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.