Creative Account Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Client Services
We’re looking for an organized, creative, and passionate Account Coordinator to handle the day-to-day account operations for an exciting entertainment client. This Account Coordinator is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the unique audiences for a variety of original entertainment properties, and have the creativity and motivation to deliver innovative creative and social ideas that serve the goals of both clients and fans.
This Account Coordinator will join a growing, fast-paced team and be responsible for executing strategic marketing campaigns. He/She will liaise between clients and internal designers, copywriters, and strategists to ensure quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of social media content throughout a campaign.
Candidates must have experience working in social media and a love for the entertainment world - experience working directly with studios/networks/talent is a plus. He/She must understand the nuances of social platforms and know what shareable content looks like.
Full-time (40+ hours/week)
Remote-first (will need to be in the Fullscreen LA offices + client offices on occasion)
- Coordinates all day to day operations of team’s campaigns, directly communicating between Manager, internal creative resources, and client to ensure effective collaboration throughout the project
- Oversee the creation of static and video social content on a daily basis, working with the creative team and the operations team to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and manage content calendars for all assigned projects, including copy writing and using social best practices to identify ideal posting times and cadence
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your daily work: this is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements
- Publish all approved content to social channels in a timely and meticulous manner, including occasional nights and weekends, and engage with fans across multiple social platforms
- Deliver weekly and monthly analytic reports that emphasize the successes of the social campaigns, and identifying opportunities to improve
- Execute live social coverage as needed, including weekly episode premieres
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to advertising, social media, and marketing strategy
- Required: Bachelor’s degree; marketing, advertising, business, or communications related
- Required: Minimum 2 years social media experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to project manage several projects at any given time
- Deep understanding of social media behaviors across platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to see projects to completion
- Agility to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and pivot quickly
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization and with clients utilizing verbal, written, and in-person communication
- Love of entertainment a must
- Previous remote work experience
- Previous copy writing/community management experience
- Experience working directly with entertainment clients (studios, networks, talent, etc)
- A strong eye for design/copy and ability to communicate creative direction to designers & copywriters
- Understanding of programs in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Simply Measured and other social analytics tools
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly FridaysExperience with Creative Process and execution
- Experience in Strategy and/or Data Analytics
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.