Product Manager (Fullscreen Direct)
Playa Vista, CA
Fullscreen Direct is a powerful, integrated Direct to Fans tech platform for artists and creators to run their digital businesses and engage directly with their fans using tools for marketing, commerce and content distribution. We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for working with major entertainers to develop products. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of working with data and product development to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Work with major entertainers (e.g. Metallica, Steve Aoki, Giada de Laurentiis) to develop products that help them engage and monetize their fans
- Work with the Fullscreen executive team to develop a long term vision and strategy for our direct-to-fan business
- Ultimately, you will have final word on product, make tough decisions and manage expectations of many stakeholders both internal and external
- Gather requirements for new feature development
- Prioritize account requests, bugs, core maintenance and core feature developmentWrite user stories in Pivotal Tracker or Atlassian Jira
- Run weekly plannings, retros and standups
- Work with world-class engineers and designers
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related fields
- 4+ years of product management experience, specifically web-based products applying user-centric design thinking
- Strong familiarity with agile developmentDedication to data- and prototype-driven development; ability to run web experiments
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience interviewing end-users (clients and their fans)
- Ability to collaborate well with business executives, engineers, designers, strategists and data scientists
- Experience building consumer iOS or Android apps
- Experience building subscription video apps
- MS degree in Computer Science or MBA
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.