Direct-to-Fan Coordination Internship (Nashville) - Spring 2018
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an Undergraduate Junior or Senior student with a passion for marketing and digital media? We are looking for a paid Direct-to-Fan Coordination Intern who will be responsible for assisting with marketing strategies for creators on tour. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of content management to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Updating copy & Info such as tour dates, blog posts, photos, videos to backend of talent's websites
- Contributing ideas for fan club and marketing strategies for accounts on FSD Platform
- Assist with inputting / editing products in online stores
- Must be in the Nashville area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior and Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Proficient w/ google drive (google docs, sheets etc),
- Self Sufficient/ Self Starter
- Comfortable with content management and store system backends (Wordpress, Shopify, etc)
- Tech Savvy
- CSS/JS experience is a plus
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.