Graphic Designer (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Creative and Production
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the entertainment division of our social media marketing team. The Graphic Designer will work alongside our Creative and Account Team Leads to conceptualize, strategize, and execute graphics for the duration of each campaign. S/he will also learn the ins and outs of social media marketing as well as expand their creative skillsets by working closely and collaboratively with our Senior Graphic and Senior Motion Designers. You are a movie buff/tv binger/comic fanboy-fangirl/sports enthusiast, etc. excited to develop messaging for entertainment brands, create integrated campaigns, and share them with fellow fans. You are passionate about all things design and want to create not just cool designs, but smart designs. Experience designing for entertainment clients on social platforms is strongly preferred!
- Brainstorm, collaborate, and execute creative direction
- Design (mostly in Photoshop) thoughtful and engaging creative
- Help develop creative solutions and design direction for projects, alongside copywriters and account managers
- Clearly articulate design strategy to creative leads and internal teams
- Maintain quality of design delivered to the client
- Work closely with other designers to ensure design integrity throughout production
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of design experience with a solid digital portfolio
- 1+ years experience creating design specifically for social media
- Strong command of industry best practices and the social platforms we love, as well as willingness to learn and articulate the unique Fullscreen POV on each
- Master of Creative Cloud Suite (especially Photoshop)
- Strong design aesthetic, attention to detail, and the ability to concept and execute various design styles
- Great communication skills with the ability to self-start, prioritize/juggle multiple projects, and share vision in a remote company environment
- Knowledge of illustration, motion graphics, and/or video editing
ABOUT FULLSCREEN SOCIAL
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.