Human Resources MBA Internship (LA) - Summer 2017
Playa Vista, CA
Fullscreen is hiring an exceptional 1st-2nd year MBA student for a paid internship in the Human Resources team in mid June for 12 weeks. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. This is a 30 hour/week internship position.
In your time with us, you will learn how a tech media business operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job, while building professional relationships that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Observe and review existing process and programs and recommend improvements
- Research and report on various subjects related to people operations and organizational design and development
- Participate in planning of initiatives related to improving company culture and work environment
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program from an accredited college or university
- 1+ year of experience in leadership roles
- Must be in the LA area throughout duration of internship and have reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Docs and Microsoft Suite Engaged in everyday activities
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered lunch on Friday
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.