Finance MBA Internship (LA) - Spring 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an MBA student with a real passion for entertainment finance? We are looking for a paid Finance Intern who will be responsible for assisting with our annual budget process. If applying your finance skills to the world of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the social media influencer landscape seems interesting to you, we welcome you to Fullscreen. Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we're looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Consolidate monthly financial reporting with analysis
- Build presentation materials for the department
- Help with the year-end budgeting process
- Assist with financial modeling
- Prepare presentation decks to be seen by senior leadership
- Help prepare financial reporting materials
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship (Feb - April)
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, currently enrolled MBA student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint
- Detail oriented
- A great teammate with a positive attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide phenomenal work
- Be deeply passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a drive to win and to grow both personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Dynamic work environment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville, and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily