Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion MBA Internship - Summer 2019
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an MBA student with a passion for Human Resources? We are looking for a paid Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion MBA Intern who will be responsible for assisting in designing and executing diversity and inclusion focused awareness campaigns, identifying underrepresented talent pools, people development, and analytics. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of being a self started to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 30 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Collaborating with upper management on ad hoc projects, including analytics on hiring trends, university outreach, as well as diversity and inclusion awareness campaigns and partnerships
- Assisting with supervising and coaching over 20 interns in our summer program
- Designing interactive decks to promote diversity and inclusion awareness campaigns
- Planning and executing social outings as well as learning and development opportunities for our interns
- Assisting with screening potential intern candidates
- Leading event planning and logistics for university events both on campus and at our headquarters
- Building job and employee reports in Excel
- Must be on-site in Los Angeles throughout internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled MBA/graduate student
- Strongly proficient in Excel and Keynote with an interest in data analytics and deck design
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services, and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands, and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Austin. Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.