Human Resources Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Fullscreen Media is the ﬁrst media company powering the creation and sharing of video with the connected generation. We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to empower Fullscreen employees, especially ensuring a rockstar on-boarding experience as the first point-of-contact in HR at Fullscreen Media. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of related experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Build relationships with employees and become the first point-of-contact for incoming HR inquires
- Onboard new hires, process background checks, conduct new hire orientation, send and file new hire paperwork, and manage post-orientation communication
- Facilitate employee exit interviews and logistics
- Manage contractor life-cycle and processes
- Manage administrative functions such as entering and maintaining employee data in HRIS, upkeep HR files, updating org charts, and responding to employment verifications and requests for information from state and federal agencies
- Manage benefits administration and enrollment of new and existing employees to benefit programs, and process changes to benefits - includes addressing any questions surrounding existing plans, troubleshooting any basic online enrollment issues, and auditing monthly health insurance invoices
- Support HR team in carrying out various company programs and procedures
- Obtain people metrics reports from HR systems as needed
- 2+ year(s) of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a small team environment in the tech / entertainment industries
- Experience in onboarding new hires
- Experience in benefits administration
- Experience in administrative duties with high data integrity in HRIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high confidentiality
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Namely (or other similar Payroll and HRIS products)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.