Senior Account Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
A Sr. Account Manager is responsible for acting as the day-to-day project lead on client projects. They interface with the client regularly, particularly during challenging conversations or more in-depth strategic presentations. Sr. AMs are responsible for identifying and escalating potential new business with current clients, and writing SOWs for that work.
● Generally acts as day-to-day internal team lead for client projects.
● Responsible for overseeing communication with client and managing client expectations around scope.
● Accountable for ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on project’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpoints
● Understand and be able to speak to the services FS offers, and identify new opportunities for current accounts.
● Write SOWs for add-on opportunities and renewal conversations with current clients.
● Expand relationships with regular face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.
● Support Analytics team in pulling and compiling reporting.
● Oversee relationship and process with Publishing Manager
● Work closely with creative counterpart to ensure creative meets client's objectives.
● Be involved in the creative process to ensure creative concepting is high-quality and on-time.
● Act as the lead with our dedicated partner teams (Brand Studio, Sales, Production, and Creator) to manage client services and develop account strategies.
● Project manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget, and elevate any issues to Account Director.
● Uphold Fullscreen’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction.
● Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events.
● Other duties as assigned
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
● Encouraging communication and collaboration.
● Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
● Keeping a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are
● Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
● Understand Fullscreen’s key goals, workflows, and needs through in-person and remote meetings
● Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
● Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
● Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
● Mavenlink Time Tracking