New York, NY /
Brand Group – Brand Services /
We are looking for a bright, bilingual social copy and SEO team member for popular YouTube channels. This person will be responsible for supporting the operational and copywriting needs on YouTube for a variety of Spanish Television channels. PLEASE NOTE: This position is for a fluent, bilingual Spanish speaker and includes weekend hours Friday to Tuesday from 9am to 6pm EST. This is a contract position.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube SEO, CMS, metadata, content operations, digital entertainment, Spanish language culture, client services and communication, and project management. The candidate would be a highly organized individual who takes initiative and pays attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment. The candidate would be a strong Spanish social media copywriter and copy editor.
- Video uploading, optimization, and publishing to the client’s YouTube channels (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies)
- Work with external Operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance
- Review video assets and be able to communicate with the client regarding any issues (often in Spanish)
- Support other invested team members in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs
- Maintain internal documents and provide clear updates surrounding open tasks or those completed during shift
- Have a strong POV in the digital creative space, creative concepting, and social media
- Collaborate with internal Fullscreen teams (both creative and accounts) with any / all needed tasks and responsibilities
- Work quickly and effectively, responding to client and team members fast to ensure smooth workflows
- Familiarity with Google products (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc) and Apple iOS
- Creative SEO title and social copywriting in Spanish
- Weekend coverage
- 1 year of related experience
- A deep interest in online video distribution operations
- Spanish fluency and cultural awareness
- Knowledgeable and passionate about television and entertainment with good fast-paced research skills
- Superior communication, process-oriented, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations, especially in a 100% remote environment or on weekends when no one else is online
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills (English and Spanish)
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, video operations)
- YouTube Certified
- Content Management Systems (CMS) experience
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effect
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.