Software Engineering Internship (LA) - Summer 2017
Playa Vista, CA
Fullscreen Media in Los Angeles is a video streaming company, working with top YouTube talent like SSSniper Wolf, Grace Helbig, and GradeAUnderA. We’re looking for someone currently entering their Junior or Senior year at an accredited college or university to work on our engineering team as our paid Engineering Intern. All internships are 30 hours a week for 12 weeks.
- Work closely with our senior engineers to gather requirements from the business team
- Design a project to meet those requirements
- Build and ship that project to our end users
- Deploy your project to Amazon AWS
- Must be entering their Junior or Senior year pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical program or field
- Must have a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must be able to show up, get your work done, and communicate with minimal supervision.
Perks + Benefits
- Equipped with a MacBook Pro for the duration of your internship
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and catered meal on Fridays
- Flexible dress code
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender