Analyst, Measurements & Insights
New York, NY
Brand Group – Strategy and Insights
Fullscreen Media is seeking an Analyst, Measurement + Insights. This person will be charged with analyzing and synthesizing data to help support Fullscreen brand group. This role will be primarily supporting the Fullscreen Video Network - an aggregation of premium advertising inventory across Youtube and Fullscreen’s owned and operated sites, Crunchyroll and Rooster Teeth. This position will be based in NY.
- Develop and maintain recurring reporting for the FSVN sales team
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure proper measurement of FSVN
- Help develop strategy for and implementation of brand lift studies for FSVN
- Synthesize and interpret data from various resources to be incorporated into pitch decks and marketing collateral
- Present observations and insights to sales teams, agencies, and clients
- Assist in the building and delivery of campaign performance reports
- 2+ years experience in social or digital media research and analytics
- Strong data knowledge and analytical skills
- Experience building ad hoc or post mortem report client-facing reports
- Proficiency in the following segments of tools:
- 1st Party Analytics: Google Analytics, Youtube Analytics, Facebook Insights, Adobe Omniture, etc.
- 3rd Party Analytics: Shareablee, Tubular, Netbase, Simply Measured, Comscore, Nielsen, etc.
- Advertising Intelligence: Nielsen Monitor Plus, Mediaradar, etc.
- Proficient in data mining, quantitative analysis, and story-telling
- Collaborative team player with a strong focus on client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the visual display of quantitative information
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.