Programming Marketing Internship (Rooster Teeth) - Summer 2017
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for a Programming Marketing Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for our 12 week Summer Intern Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, video games, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the- box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. In your time with us, you will learn how a production studio operates, as well as day-to- day skills on how to support teams and projects. As our Programming Marketing Intern, you will be fully integrated in to the day-to- day activities of the department, helping to create trailers/promotional videos, paid media campaigns, weekly programming newsletters, and social media content to support new and existing shows. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Going on set to get behind-the- scenes content for social media
- Assisting with writing copy for programming newsletters and paid media
- Participating in meetings with production department leads to acquire up-to- date information on upcoming shows
- Working closely with the social media team to develop creative content
- Helping to source and manage show assets
- Partnering with programming and marketing to develop and maintain marketing timelines
- Have some fun and learn some new ways of doing things
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Be extremely passionate about the world of gaming, animation, podcasts, and YouTubers
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Highly knowledgeable of all social media platforms
- Interested in consumer entertainment marketing
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 30 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.