New York, NY
Brand Group – Sales and Business Development
Founded in 2012, Reelio (A Fullscreen Company) introduced algorithms that connect brands with the right content partners, reaching the right audience at the right price. Our platform enables forecasting, workflow automation, optimization and reporting to provide valuable insights that result in scalable, predictable, measurable, and repeatable influencer marketing campaigns for brands.
As a Reelio Account Manager, you will be responsible for executing and growing key strategic accounts. Our clients are looking for meaningful and impactful ways to reach digital, social media audiences and you will become their social media guru! This is a primarily client-facing role and a strong understanding of the influencer landscape is key. Enthusiasm about social media influencers (from YouTube vloggers to Instafamous fashionistas) will also be important. You will educate the client on best practices and help them integrate seamlessly into digital audiences in a way that is significant and meets their KPIs. The ideal candidate is digitally savvy, extremely hard working and self-motivated.
- Execute customer campaigns that especially serve Reelio’s strategic and revenue objectives managing upwards of $1M per quarter.
- Execute campaigns that are operationally sound and well-synced with sales in order to maximize customer retention and upsells.
- Build robust strategy proposals that are conducive to long-term client retention (6 months+) and drive positive ROI for both client and Reelio.
- Ensure best practices are being developed and adopted as market conditions rapidly change.
- Forge strong, trustworthy relationships with each client.
- Educate clients. Respectfully challenge and direct the customer in the customer's best interest. This means having a degree of comfort with tension.
- Full adoption of platform for campaign management where appropriate. Gather and provide feedback to Product Management Team on a monthly basis: SAM feedback, Client feedback, Platform bug, Platform suggestions for development.
- 2+ years’ experience in branded content or talent management, building and executing cross-platform digital marketing programs
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple programs
- Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Must be a self-starter, high energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
- Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with influencers/talent and talent management
- Experience working within social media landscape
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.