Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
A community manager on Fullscreen’s Brand Service team is a foot soldier for creatively connecting brands with passionate audiences. They are experts on the social media platforms and culture. They are strong copywriters. They work fast and confidently but very thoughtfully. They are creative marketers who rely on data to drive their efforts. They are obsessively detail-oriented, fast task executioners, and strong self-starters who take pride in owning a project. This role is specifically for managing communities around TV premieres on Saturdays and Sundays on Twitter and Instagram.
Please note that this position does not have standard work hours. This individual will be working weekends from 1pm-9pm PST, and 1pm-9pm on Mondays.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- Expertise on Twitter and Instagram
- Availability for part-time/weekend coverage to amplify TV movies on social media
- Posting approved content and copy in real-time
- Managing Twitter, monitoring all relevant mentions
- Amplifying all positive, relevant talent, influencer and fan posts
- Responding to any fan questions in a timely manner
- Engaging in discussions around programming to activate engaged fans
- Tracking, measuring and describing community behavior in reports
- Great organization and task-execution skills, strong eye for detail
- Ability to be responsible for and completely own assigned projects
- Exhibits strong internal and client-facing communication skills
- Understands how brands use engagement for marketing in modern landscape
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.