Merchandising Manager - Rooster Teeth
Shared Services – Business Operations
Rooster Teeth is looking for someone to supervise and coordinate merchandise for all Animation Department properties. This person will manage current and future partners, as well as create innovative strategies for new opportunities. The successful candidate will have strong experience in the merchandising field, managing multiple business relationships and ensuring the highest quality and integrity of licensed products.
- Manage current business relationships with external partners, including serving as first line of defense on quality and accuracy.
- Work with external business partners to expedite approvals and submissions including receiving submissions for a variety of merchandising items including clothing, accessories, and toys; organizing reviews of submissions with the internal team; and communicating feedback back to partners.
- Gather, organize, and deliver reference assets and other materials for partners to use in the design of new merchandise items.
- Gather, organize, and deliver video materials for cinematic showings of Rooster Teeth Animation properties.
- Manage feedback and approvals on digital media releases of Rooster Teeth Animation properties on BD/DVD.
- Work with the internal merchandising team in the development of new products that meet the standards of the animation department including managing reviews and feedback
- Coordinate between the production team and other Rooster Teeth departments that request key art and other assets for their particular needs.
- Assist in the coordination of artists and graphic designers for new key art/layout etc. These resources may be in the form of external contractors or internal staff.
- Devise a long term plan for merchandising based on Rooster Teeth Animation shows including RWBY, Red vs. Blue, Camp Camp, Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures, Sex Swing, and any future 2D or 3D projects. This plan should factor in show release calendars, asset needs, current trends, and other important elements.
- Help craft the strategy for brand new shows from ground up.
- Strong experience in the merchandising field
- Experience managing multiple business relationships
- Experience ensuring the highest quality and integrity of licensed products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.