Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
We're on the lookout for an Graphic Designer with a very strong background in social media marketing.
- Research design, daydream design, and design, design, design!
- Ideate, conceptualize, and execute a wide variety of graphics for a variety of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc.
- Be able to design a wide variety of graphics -- anything from infographics to text-based graphics, photo-treatments, and beyond
- Exercise flexibility and a true “team-mentality”
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks
- Team up with our creative and account teams to ideate and execute social media content for platforms listed above
- Collaborate with other designers and invest in the “design community” of Fullscreen Media to foster a sense of artistry in our work and culture ---> to keep inspiration flowing
- Minimum 3 years of digital design experience, within social media marketing preferred
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Possess a strong eye for typography and layout in design
- Experience in photo manipulation, handling Key Art, compositing, and creating a variety of different graphics from scratch
- Hand-lettering skills a plus
- Illustration skills a plus
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a design school or related
- Exceptional computer skills and comfortability working on Mac OS operating system
- Proficient knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and very quickly
- Excellent communicator
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Can work very well independently, as well as lead in appropriate settings
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.