Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a wordsmithing wizard. Someone who loves alliteration, finds joy in a well-crafted pun, and is drawn to the power of three. We suspect you have a strong opinion about the Oxford comma and hope your words pack a quick-witted punch. We need a storyteller - a strategic thinker who isn’t afraid to take risks and is driven by the opportunity to make a difference.
You will be responsible for developing messaging for a wide variety of new and existing clients to create integrated campaigns that are delivered on strategy and on time. You should be able to adapt to any tone of voice seamlessly, be a keen listener, a strong leader, and a great collaborator. You find joy in character counts, post copy, hashtags, proofreading, idea write ups, scripts, and CTAs. You also have a strong online portfolio that showcases your strategic copywriting chops across multiple touchpoints, platforms, and execution styles.
- Concept to copy development
- Create high level conceptual ideas that are on strategy
- Create tone of voice and copy brand guidelines
- Develop manifesto’s and idea write-ups for new business development
- Push creative thinking beyond one-off executions
- Interpret client objectives and feedback into compelling, audience-centric language
- Work closely with Creative Director to come up with campaign solutions for new business opportunities
- Shares expert knowledge of industry, consumer, and competitive landscape to inform insightful ideas.
- Can root big ideas in human truth and strategic insight
- Works closely with art director, creative department, production teams, and vendors
- Practice an understanding for a wide variety of creative vision for our clients
- Actively contribute to company culture and create an environment that is collaborative, dependable, insightful, innovative, memorable, passionate, diverse, and intentional
- Strong portfolio that shows conceptual thinking and storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5-7 years of copywriting experience at an advertising agency or high-profile brand
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to persuasively explain and sell creative ideas within the agency and directly to clients
- Strategic thinking, ability to support creative brief development, contribute and lead brainstorms
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously
- Strong ability to self-manage and prioritize work in a remote work style
- Expert knowledge of AP style guide
- Highly creative and imaginative, showing a mastery of tone of voice
- Interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Knowledge and awareness of social and mobile platforms and emerging technology
- Understanding of user experience and social and digital content strategy/creation
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.