Implementation Engineer - Marketing Analytics
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – Engineering
We are looking for an Implementation Engineer to help define and execute the tracking/tagging strategy and data collection for Fullscreen’s Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) service.
This highly technical role will be responsible for the implementation of the marketing analytics solution and be involved in the requirements gathering, design, development, and support of data reporting systems.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of related experience to support and fulfill the technical objectives of a highly cross-functional organization and a passion for digital and social media. The Implementation Engineer will work closely with marketing, data engineers, product leads, content team, and other departments across Fullscreen.
- Translate measurement plans into implementation guides for new custom tags and tracking online analytics for web, app, and social channels
- Support implementation setup and validation for the end-to-end data pipeline funneling data from ad networks to SVOD platforms to data warehouse
- Work closely with the data warehouse engineering team to insure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data
- Work with third party vendors or ad network technical representatives to resolve data discrepancies or platform issues
- Utilize blended data from multiple data sources to provide comprehensive reporting solutions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and respond to data/analytical requests
- Glean insights from a large data warehouse using SQL
- Develop a strong understanding of ad products and analytics platforms to better support marketing operations and business needs
- 5+ years working in ad-tech or marketing-tech in a similar analytics role
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering discipline (CS, Mathematics, Analytics, etc..)
- Strong expertise in campaign tracking and event tagging implementation for both web and app
- Able to create and execute test plans
- Understanding of how to work with an enterprise data warehouse, data processes, and API integration
- Good understanding of the marketing multi-attribution model and funnel design
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written, and oral communication skills toward all levels of the organization
- Comfortable in rapidly changing work situations
- Subscription and transactional data experience
- Experience with site analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Kochava, Mixpanel)
- Experience with ad network marketing operations (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter)
- Experience with UI design and data visualization
- Experience with Amazon Redshift and Amazon Web Services
Perks + Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.