Talent Coordinator, Casting and Development
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
The Fullscreen Talent Network features thousands of channels of all sizes, genres, and levels of need. As the Talent Team, our mission is to empower the creator to find their voice, produce engaging content and connect with their fans. Through manager support, the creator platform, ancillary services, and more, the Fullscreen Talent Network provides creators with the opportunity to turn their passions into a business.
The Talent Coordinator’s role in the larger eco-system is to help support and drive the success of Talent through traditional avenues like acting, hosting as well as working to scale the 360 management business as a whole. Furthermore, the Talent Coordinator supports the talent and the managers as it relates to more traditional initiatives in three main areas: Casting (Breakdown Services, ActivePitch, Email Pitches), Talent Packaging (Organizing submissions, Bringing in materials, Creating lists), and Talent Management (Organizing and attending the weekly Management meeting, Coordinating Meetings for Talent, Scouting for New Talent).
- Manage and track all incoming 360 talent submissions.
- Coordinate general meetings for managed talent across talent team and keep track of all meetings.
- Review multi-platform lists to discover new talent as needed.
- Manage development master grid which includes writer and director tracking lists.
- Build casting, director and writer lists as needed on a project by project basis.
- Manage and track all incoming/outgoing casting submissions and casting master grid.
- Organize and continually update google drive consisting of bios, casting slides, headshots, etc.
- On-board profiles and create actors access accounts for our managed talent.
- Support in special projects as needed across the department.
- 1-3 years experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations or media industry
- Expertise and interest in the YouTube and digital video space
- Detail-oriented and process-driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions-oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Strong analytical, research skillsEnjoy working in a high-intensity environment
- Prior experience working as a talent agency assistant, talent relations at a media company and/or entertainment industry internships preferred
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.