Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
Tweet more than you talk? Blog your life away? Routinely receive high praise for clever Instagram captions?
We're a leading social media content agency on the search for a social-minded Copywriter to join our team to work on all things editorial, copy, and messaging in a fast-paced, agency environment. This role will focus on both organic and paid social media planning and posts.
You will join a growing, fast-paced team and lead creative strategy to help brands define their voice and approach through copy. You will work cross-functionally with Account Managers, Creative Directors, Strategists, and Designers/Animators to craft our messaging across all platforms to be aligned with overall brand strategy.
- Serve as dedicated copywriter for day-to-day copy needs and requests
- Enforce consistency in tone and voice across the brand, while maintaining a keen editor’s eye
- Participate in creative brainstorming and planning
- Ability to balance and fulfill urgent client requests with long lead message planning
- Excellent time management required with ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Partner with Account Managers to execute client objectives through social messaging
- Demonstrate personal motivation to stay on top of social media copywriting trends
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work with the ability to easily pivot creative work in a fast paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, or Journalism preferred
- 2+ years experience in marketing, advertising or social media with experience in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and other major platforms
- 2+ years agency experience preferred
- Excellent creative writer with demonstrated ability to develop creative copy (across various platforms and mediums) and write in diverse ranges of styles, formats, and tone
- Excellent short-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tonesSolid grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities
- Willingness to push your craft to keep up with industry movement
- Social fluency and a solid understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across social channels
- A natural flare for the unique, the buzz-worthy and the culturally relevant
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in and contribute to a creatively collaborative environment
- Comfortable working remotely
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Google Drive programs
- 401(k) with a company match
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
ABOUT FULLSCREEN SOCIAL
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.