Senior Graphic Designer (Social)
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the entertainment division of our social media marketing team. The Senior Graphic Designer will work alongside our Creative Lead to set the visual look-and-feel for each campaign and will work alongside our Accounts and Strategy team to conceptualize, strategize, and execute graphics for the duration of each campaign. S/he will also mentor/manage/approve the work of Graphic Designers and Junior Graphic Designers.
You are a movie buff/tv binger/comic fanboy-fangirl/sports enthusiast, etc. excited to develop messaging for entertainment brands, create integrated campaigns, and share them with fellow fans. You are passionate about all things design and want to create not just cool designs, but smart designs. Experience designing for entertainment clients on social platforms is a must!
- Produce outstanding work for clients across social, digital, and new emerging platforms
- Focus on the big picture of creative workflow, processes, and efficiency, and help develop design standards and best practices
- Pitch, explain, and collaborate with Creative Lead, Accounts, Strategists, and Clients on development of strategic graphic design ideas
- Support in leading and elevating a team of Graphic Designers and Junior Graphic Designers through mentoring, feedback, giving tutorials, leading team days, etc.
- Lead campaign kick-off calls with Accounts and be involved with the early conceptualization of the look-and-feel of each campaign through mood boards, brainstorms, and first-looks
- Familiarize with all aspects of the project/campaign by attending screenings, reading script coverage, studying brand guidelines, doing outside research, etc.
- Complete design requests as needed by Client/campaign on a daily basis; specific requests could include, but not limited to: infographics, text graphics, promo graphics, photo treatments, etc.
- Be involved with the new business pitch deck process and designing graphics for new business presentations
- Actively involved in learning new developments in the digital advertising/marketing industry, with particular focus on innovations on social platforms that impact changes in design strategy; research trends and competitive creative, continually bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Ability to confidently present to and lead conversations with our Clients and internal teams; be client-facing and able to effectively communicate design strategies as needed
- Proactively develop creative design solutions to our Client's business problems
- Provide insights and perspective to design optimizations, based on direct/obvious observations
- Combine an extraordinary attention to detail with a natural curiosity and need to innovate on Fullscreen creative daily
- 3+ years experience in marketing, advertising or social media with experience in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and other major platforms
- 3+ years agency experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe platforms
- Some knowledge of Keynote preferred
- Pop-culture oriented and experience with entertainment clients
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Design portfolio required
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.