Motion Graphic Designer - McBeard
Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
Our team is looking for an awesome Motion Graphics Designer. In this role, you'll bring brand stories to life through the use of motion design. Our ideal candidate has a strong graphic design foundation including the understanding of typography in digital media, color and composition, and loves to stay ahead of trends in motion/visual effects. This person should have a refined visual aesthetic and also be comfortable capturing, editing and integrating live-action footage to bring ideas to life in a wide array of styles. This Motion Graphics Designer will be highly involved in the conceptualizing and storyboarding phases of projects as well, so a collaborative spirit and the ability to work well in teams is crucial.
-6 week contract
- Part-time (2-3 days a week)
- Onsite in Playa Vista, CA
- Collaborate with our creative and development teams to make visually compelling content
- Step into the storyboarding and graphic design process when needed
- Conceptualize and create content in a creatively driven environment
- Produce supporting assets when necessary
- Take creative approaches to illustrating concepts
- Problem solve and work collaboratively with other team members
- Optimize, organize and prepare files for web
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- Capture, edit and integrate live-action footage into motion pieces
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2-3 years experience working with agencies or in an agency setting
- A killer reel demonstrating serious After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite chops
- Understanding of different compression techniques and formats
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Previous experience with social media
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.