Social Video Coordinator - Atlanta
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Social Video Coordinator for the Video Labs team in Atlanta who will be responsible for supporting the strategic and operational needs of our growing roster of clients (Brands and Premium Content Providers in the TV, Music, and Automotive industries).
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of social video platforms (YouTube especially), digital entertainment, and brand marketing. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail to support and fulfill the objectives of a high-functioning, cross-functional team within a fast-paced environment.
This is a TEMP position, with the opportunity to transition into full-time. In addition to standard business hours, client needs and workflow, may also require evening and weekend support.
- Daily channel management and video uploading and optimization (employing best practices within client-specific turnarounds, workflows and strategies)
- Interface with Operational teams to oversee and ensure quality assurance of requests
- Support Strategists in driving client satisfaction and meeting KPIs by actively engaging internal and client-facing calls, correspondence, and needs as directed
- Execute daily or weekly account management and/or social analysis strategies, such as community management, reporting, social or content audits, and content ID searches and management
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to drive audience awareness, growth, and engagement across social video platforms for major brand and entertainment and media clients
- Complete and present research and analysis-driven deliverables, such as audits, competitive reviews, tracking spreadsheets, sentiment analysis one-sheets, etc
- Provide recommendations driven by creative thinking, industry news/trends, and analytics
- Consistently embody Video Labs values and actively participate in department and company company culture, training, and development initiatives
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy
- Superior communication, attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Comfortable with data entry and analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, and Apple applications
- A self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to excel and flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Capable and comfortable performing within a demanding schedule
BONUS POINTS IF (PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH):
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, analytics, strategy)
- YouTube Certified
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Back-end and analytics knowledge of social platforms and tools
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.