Assistant Editor Internship (LA) - Fall 2018
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a passion for editing? We are looking for a paid Assistant Editor Intern who will be responsible for working with large video asset files. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of strong communications skills to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Downloading and uploading large video asset files to a centralized server
- Assisting with organization of asset files and selecting file type preferences based on the project needs
- Watching and taking notes on video assets to participate in internal brainstorms and planning for creative content.
- Strong understanding of video and photo file types
- Experience with video editing or motion design execution
- Proficient in communication and time management
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen’s rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.