Product Marketing Internship (NY) - Fall 2018
New York, NY
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an undergraduate junior or senior student with a passion for digital media? We are looking for a paid Product Marketing Intern who will be responsible for assisting in product marketing. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of being a self started to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Creating eNewsletters highlighting our product capabilities
- Helping to maintain and support our Fullscreen influencer marketing platform
- Supporting the development of collateral for creators to effectively use our creator portal
- Supporting the development of Fullscreen's Product Marketing promotional materials
- Assisting with enhancing Fullscreen's internal and external creator technology platforms
- Supporting assembly of various market research, competitor analysis, and industry insights
- Must be in New York City area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Strong knowledge and interest in YouTube and social media
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Experience working both autonomously and collaboratively
- General understanding of visual design & presentations (any experience in photoshop and/or InDesign is a plus)
- Skilled in creating visual promotional materials via Keynote, Powerpoint, and/or Google Slides
- Highly proficient in data organization via Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to multitask effectively & work under deadlines
- Great communication skills via email, phone, and instant messaging platforms (Slack)
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving Creators, Brands, and Fans. Fullscreen Creator empowers creators through a variety of services including audience development and programming support, management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Brand partners with major brands seeking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network. Serving a broad range of clients from offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta, Fullscreen's rapidly growing Brand team is defining the future of social-first, content-driven marketing.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.