Coordinator, Creators (Lifestyle)
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a bright, motivated Talent Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Female Lifestyle team, helping to keep the team organized and tackling special projects to drive business for our creator network across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of Beauty, Health & Wellness, Travel, Food, and DIY creators. The Talent Coordinator is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, intellectually-curious and excels at multitasking. A solid understanding of the YouTube landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen business model is required.
The candidate would also have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, thrive under pressure, and be comfortable with tight deadlines. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer. Above all else, this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Support the Lifestyle partner management team and support on brand deal executions.
- Conduct research on creators to develop strategic plans for channel management.
- Scout talent across several social platforms.
- Communicate creator information to key stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Track the statuses of multiple deals using internal systems and tools.
- Manage artist relations during events like VidCon and BeautyCon.
- Gather and organize market intelligence to share with the team.
- Manage all invoices from creators that are on a production deal.
- Deliver digital leads to the partner managers.
- Ad hoc team projects as needed.
- 2+ years experience of administrative work in a fast-paced setting.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong knowledge of Beauty, Health & Wellness, Travel, Food, and DIY creators on YouTube, digital media, technology, and online content.
- Proven track record of handling multiple calendars with ease.
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks.
- Strong communication skills.A self-starter and natural leader who thinks ahead and recognizes what needs to get done.
- Excellent written/verbal and time management skills required.
- Polished, professional presence and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors.
- Be a positive, detail-oriented and skilled multi-tasker who seeks the opportunity to grow within a fun, friendly and fast-moving company.
- Must represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on FridaysHealth, dental and vision benefits401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.