Sr. Graphic Designer
Playa Vista, CA
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations
As a Senior Graphic Designer you are expected to demonstrate leadership within the team and specifically amongst the designers. That leadership takes form and shape in many different ways: (including, but not limited to) being a mentor to Jr. Graphic Designers, taking initiative in #sharedlearnings for the group, and setting by example in attitude and work ethic. The Senior Graphic Designer also participates in brainstorming, ideation, and design feedback for other designers when necessary and appropriate.
- Be the lead designer for all of Team TEAM clients: > Set up streams so that other designers can easily go in and complete streams > Be involved in all First Looks > Be involved in all Pitch Decks (as time permits)
- Participate in all client calls (as necessary and as time permits)
- Attend all internal brainstorming meetings
- Responsible for keeping a pulse on the client emails being exchanged for the important clients you are leading
- Have a pulse on ALL graphics being produced and sent off to client for the projects you are leading (even if you may not have actually designed it)
- Take the first pass at reviewing graphics (before CD) and give back any feedback you see necessary.
- Set an example in file naming / PSD organization / DB organization and assist CD in ensuring that all designers are using best practices when it comes to organization
- Seek ways to further develop leadership within the team with innovative ideas: ie. C.S. “creative cafe” etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to receive and run with specific direction and take initiative to provide creative alternatives
- Ability to quickly switch gears between creating art and communication about direction
- Required: Minimum 3 years of digital design experience, within social media marketing preferred
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Possess a strong eye for typography and layout in design
- Experience in photo manipulation, handling Key Art, compositing, and creating a variety of different graphics from scratch
- Hand-lettering skills a plus, Illustration skills a plus
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a design school or related.
- Exceptional computer skills and comfortability working on Mac OS operating system
- Proficient knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and very quickly
- Excellent communicator
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Can work very well independently, as well as lead in appropriate settings
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.