Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
Seeking a Designer specializing in Presentation design (utilizing Keynote and Photoshop) who will directly be supporting our internal teams, to create beautiful, and engaging communications materials.
- Develop compelling and provocative visual presentation design that gets attention.
- Develop presentation strategy and create visually engaging solutions to telling complex stories for large and small audiences.
- Identify how to best problem solve or tell a story through visual communication, for a title or brand.
- Contain an eye for detail who is grounded in strategic brand / entertainment thinking
- Synthesize on-trend design thinking with data driven communications.
- Have a strong knowledge of design, layout, and typography.
- Continue to keep up with the latest trends of design and technology in the social and digital space.
- Collaborate with the team (both creative and accounts) and contribute to helping develop original compelling creative content.
- Be involved in all kickoff and internal calls, and participate in applicable brainstorm sessions.
- Create and concept presentation design, and display a strong ability for visual storytelling for both small and large audiences.
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience
- Understand the technical aspects of presentation development, (including constructing templates, use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, diagramming, working with a wide variety of file formats, optimizing media).
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules.
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and social channels.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality and have the ability to take feedback and deliver assets in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively organize and prioritize workloads to manage delivery
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and client needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
BONUS POINTS IF (PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH)
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience (client interfacing, SEO, analytics, strategy)
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.