Associate Manager, Talent Signing
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for an expert on digital creators who has a passion for finding the next big talent! This person will be a hard-working, critical thinker, who is motivated by a competitive hunger and passion for digital content. Success in this role is finding talent before they appear on a trending page. You will need an eye for small channels with high-potential. Our goal is to provide best in class services while helping creators develop their careers and their social media audiences across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and other platforms.
You must be passionate about what you do and comfortable spending long hours actively combing through creators from all over the internet. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry and emerging trends. You should have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of content creators. You'll work closely with some of the most innovative creators on YouTube and high-functioning strategic minds in the space.
- Identify, scout and sign developing creators with high potential
- Source and connect creators to community managers
- Manage conversations w/ digital creators and their representation, lawyers, agents, managers
- Build new relationships and maintain existing relationships within the creator industry; as well as, consistently discover new talent and know the key players in the space
- Highlight trends and uncover new vertical pockets
- Manage the talent onboarding process from lead to partnered creator
- Meet and exceed monthly KPIs
- Strong focus and research skills to identify market trends in real time
- Solid understanding of the online video landscape, monetization trends, and optimization techniques
- Attend industry events and talent meetings
- 2+ years experience in the digital industry focused on talent relations, social media services, or other areas of the industry directly relevant to this role
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations that support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization
- Expertise and interest in the YouTube and social media space
- Detail oriented and process-driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and go above and beyond
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
- Strong analytical, research skills required
- You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities
- Strong ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person with a wide range of personalities
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Able to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Above all else, this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.