New York, NY
Brand Group – Brand Services
An Account Director is responsible for the overall success of the client projects they oversee, as well as guiding and shaping the careers of their internal team of direct reports. They are the primary liaisons between Fullscreen departments when the opportunity to collaborate arises. Account Directors are responsible for long-term planning for their accounts and teams, including understanding industry trends, and internal utilization.
- Cultivate a strong, long-lasting relationship of trust and respect with client leads.
- Responsible for the overall success of assigned marketing campaigns, with a focus on growing revenue by further developing the account and team YoY.
- Guide and deliver strategic counsel to client(s) in social and digital marketing, including original content creation, community management, paid media, influencer marketing, original production, publicity, research, reporting and more.
- Develop and present senior-level strategy to executive teams, including RFP responses, renewal pitches and individual activations.
- Serve as an internal cross-team lead to drive and communicate strategy across Creative, Design, Animation, Insights, Media Buying, and Community Management teams.
- Be a strong manager and mentor to a diverse team of Account Managers, Community Managers, Creative Producers, and more who are responsible for managing all day-to-day campaign operations for assigned clients / business units.
- Manage budget of assigned clients and projects to ensure that project scopes are accomplished within budget.
- 7-10 years experience working in social/digital and agency space
- Experience leading and growing teams of 6 or more people.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, business acumen and analytical experience.
- A proven ability to work with data to drive creative strategy.
- Extensive public speaking experience.
- Depth in agency operations, with a passion for developing and staffing efficient creative social teams.
- Demonstrated experience creating proposals and presenting to large groups.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Experience with Creative Process and execution Experience in Strategy and/or Data Analytics.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.