Talent and Creative Strategy Internship (LA) - Fall 2017
Playa Vista, CA
Shared Services – University Relations
Are you an Undergraduate Junior or Senior student with a passion for new media? We are looking for a paid Talent and Creative Strategy Intern who will be responsible for assisting in the creation of productions and brand programs. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of being proactive in a job to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. The internship is 20 hours per week for 10 weeks.
- Perform preliminary research of social media talent for potential programs
- Assist with the creation of production/brand programs
- Work with creative on initial design drafts -Perform administrative duties (internal filing, expenses, etc.) and provide support as needed
- Draft meeting notes
- Work with all key team members across the group (10 people)
- Must be in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled Undergraduate Junior or Senior student
- PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are not able to accept recent graduates into the internship program at this time
- Only currently enrolled students will be considered
- Must be proactive and a forward-thinker, as well as resourceful
- Knowledgeable about trends in technology and digital entertainment
- Interest in digital entertainment and online video -Knowledgeable about the YouTube entertainment space, and its creators
- Understanding of social media
- Able to multi-task, work independently and be flexible with changing deliverables and deadlines
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.